Air Operated Grease Gun 10,000 psi
The ACC-10K-AH-J-K Air Operated Grease Gun is a rugged, easy to operate, light-weight unit providing an extremely fast discharge rate. It comes complete with an aluminium frame, a 10,000 psi hydraulic pump, a “J” or “K” grease stick barrel and a Pelican® carrying case.
This extremely versatile unit works well both on and offshore and is recommended for field, plant, and platform applications. It is designed to pump standard and special materials including highly viscous lubricants, sealants, packing, and cleaners.
The ACC-10K-AH-J-K Air Operated Grease Gun Injection Gun is also used for hydrostatic and applied testing on pipelines and wellheads and is currently used by many of the leading Australian pipeline service companies.
• This is a versatile grease gun for use both onshore and/or offshore applications.
• The fluid pump is air operated to deliver grease at acceptable rates.
• It is easy to handle and can be carried by one person.
• The grease gun is capable of pressure up to 10,000 PSI
• Delivers grease at 12 ounces in 30-60 seconds
• The pump is self-priming
• Operates with 80 – 100 psi of air supply
• Is supplied with a 1.8 meter discharge hose – 10,000
• Liquid Filled Pressure gauge – 10,000 PSI
• Can accommodate “J” of “K” size grease sticks
• Comes with robust black Pelican case
• Approximate dimensions – 53cm L x 45cm x 22cm H
• Swivel on Hose
• Button Head Coupler
• Operation Manual
• ACC supplies DSI-200 Lubricant & DSI-700 Sealant “J” stick grease in 16 stick boxes to suit the ACC-10K-AH-J-K grease gun
Please click here....